1.0.0 VERSION (download GTSEARCH.zip)
This is a "No Template Edits" modifications.
Now you can have your very own Google™ Custom Search Engine tailored specifically for your web site.
Why GTSearch: Google™ Custom Search Engine?
* Help your visitors find what they're looking for
* Invite your friends and community to contribute
* Make money with AdSense for Search
What is a Custom Search Engine?
A Custom Search Engine is a tailored search experience, built using Google's core search technology, that prioritizes or restricts search results based on websites and pages you specify. Your Custom Search Engine can be tailored to reflect your point of view or area of expertise. With a Custom Search Engine, you can:
* Apply your website's look and feel to the search results page.
* Provide search refinements within results pages to make it easier for searchers to find the information they're looking for.
* Add sites to your search engine's index as you surf the web.
* Invite friends and trusted users to co-edit and contribute to your search engine.
* Make money from your Custom Search Engine by participating in Google's AdSense program.
Once you've defined your search engine index, Google will give you a simple piece of code for a search box to place on your site or blog. You'll then have the option to choose various customization options to make the look and feel and functionality of your search engine your own.
1. Upload gtsearch.php file to vbulletin root (same place where global.php file is located)
2. Install GTSearch: Google™ Custom Search Engine product file
3. Create a Custom Search Engine @ google.com
4. Want to make money? Follow directions as instructed in the Make Money section of your CSE page.
5. When completed copy/paste Code to GTSearch: Google™ Custom Search Engine vBulletin Options.