JUser is professional tool for professionals. It gives you way to extend user registration form with additional fields and analyze your users according the information they entered. Use one registration form and profile for any component(shop, profiles, forums,...).
The basis of any business is its clients, present and future. By means of JUser you can create individual user registration form, with unlimited number of fields considering the information necessary for your particular business.
If you are in need to gather the information about your users there is no sense to install complicated components creating users’ profiles. JUser is a simple but at the same time very powerful tool helping you to gather the information about your users.
See the trick is not only to gather additional information but make it usefully for marketing or promotion. JUser will analyze this information and give you out the full report diagrammed. What you need this for? This function is indispensable for your marketing purposes. For example basing on such data as age, sex, occupation, country you can define the group of users your site is mostly interesting for. Or You can learn the percent of the target group you oriented your business to of the whole users. Or just see the progress of users registration for given period of time. All reports are available in a form of diagrams and Excel tables.
JUser is now integrated with JContentSubscription, subscription component. This is unique possibility giving you a way not just to sell your content but to track the interests of your users and the benefits you get from your subscriptions.
See the whole list of features JUser possesses:
• Ability to extend registration form with unlimited additional fields
• Different types of fields like Check Boxes, Radio Buttons, Select List, Text Field, Data
• Ability to create your own list of values to choose for fields of type Select List, Check Box, Radio Buttons
• List of predefined fields to choose available by default
• Ability to assign particular required fields
• Ability to create field’s validation rules
• Ability to edit Users’ extended information and core information on one page
• Ability to include or link "Terms and Conditions" static content page • Ability to create only-register fields. These fields are present only on registration and not visible in profile editing form.
• Ability to edit the layout of the form (the title placement, color and type of required field are marked.)
• Administrator receives the notification about user registration enlarged with additional fields
• Full analysis of use http://demo.joomlaequipment.com